2024-05-01 01:21:10
Must Read
[Redeem] Firework Festival Special Gift Code #1
2024-04-24 05:02:35
Must Read
[Redeem] April Fool's Day Special Gift Code
2024-04-01 09:00:14
Must Read
[DEVNOTE] March Developer's Note (Edited at 02:08, Mar. 15th UTC-7)
2024-03-15 09:00:00
Must Read
[Event Result] Tower of God: Great Journey Popularity Poll
2024-03-08 09:00:00
Must Read
[News] Server Time Change from PST (UTC-8) to PDT (UTC-7)
2024-03-06 04:00:08
Must Read
[Event] Special Daily Hot Time Event(February 14th - February 19th, 2024 (UTC-8))
2024-02-14 04:30:00
Must Read
[Redeem] 2nd Collab Update Celebration Special Coupon
2024-02-07 04:16:41
Must Read
[Redeem] Update Celebration Special Coupon
2024-01-31 02:10:39
Must Read
[Event] TOGGJ X MLN Collab Celebration Special Hot Time
2024-01-24 07:40:00
Must Read
[Redeem] Collab Celebration Special Coupon
2024-01-24 07:15:00
Event Results

2024-03-08 09:00  719

Greetings!

This is GM Xiaxia.

Thank you to all who voted for your favorite Tower of God: Great Journey character!

Here is the result from the Popularity Poll, let’s see!

1. Top 11 Popular Characters

Place

Character

%

1st

Jahad

11.97%

2nd

Enryu

10.64%

3rd

Ravaged Throne White

6.65%

4th

Kang Jinhyeok

5.10%

4th

Blue Thryssa Bam

5.10%

5th

Ghost of the 13 Months Yuri Ha

3.99%

6th

Alice

3.77%

6th

Khun Maschenny Jahad

3.77%

7th

Albelda

3.10%

8th

Sweet Nightmare Elaine

2.66%

8th

Ice Queen Garam Jahad

2.66%

Notable comments about Jahad, the winner:

• “Jahad is my favorite character because I find the lore of his character very interesting. secondly, I find that his in game design is really cool and the animation done for are really fun and cool to see in game. Additionally i find that the events surrounding his release made him really easy to get and made me learn to appreciate him more to getting him quicker than i have gotten other characters.” - MrMikeyD11

• “His design looks so good and amazing! His skills and Ultimate animations look so cool! He's even floating when he walks! Everything about King Jahad/Zahard is absolute perfection!” - FinnOdeus

• “A.Jahad allowed me to gain overwhelming power and overcome the difficulties” - Enriyu

Notable comments about Enryu, the 2nd Place:

• “He’s a very interesting character we haven’t really seen in the webtoon so seeing him come to life and actually fight is very cool as a fan of the series!” - Shrimp

• “He have mystery story background. And in-game he my first powerful character, like ancient.“ - Korf4

• “Best freedom dreamer character, more magic damages than any other, good style” - Babyscanor

Notable comments about Ravaged Throne White, the 3rd Place:

• “The unique form of damage buffs alongside already consistently high damage” - emeraldfireball

• “White is my favourite tog character, because he is a really good villan. Wish I could see him on his prime on the mahnwa.” - oceano

• “BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG” - YarekK

2. Why is the Character your favorite?

* All mentioned reasons in a comment are counted as one in each field.

Notable comments from who loves the character’s design and voice:

• “because it fits my favorite theme, winter/ice and she reminds me of other characters that i like” - Ice Queen Garam Jahad’s fan

• “Hwaryun is my favorite but I like Suspicious Santa Hwaryun's skin because I love Christmas!” - Suspicious Santa Hwaryun’s fan

• “Neat design, has Greek Mythology influence, I like lightning characters a lot” - Data Khun Edahn’s fan

Notable comments from who loves the character’s Skills & Utility:

• “The unique form of damage buffs alongside already consistently high damage” - Ravaged Throne White’s fan

• “She does insane damage to administrators and is my best magical DPS.” - Khun Maschenny Jahad’s fan

• “I read the webtoon, Andrea heals well and also has a good enemy debuff skill and she pairs well with Alice” - Andrea’s fan

Notable comments from who loves the character’s Original Story:

• “In the webtoon, I love her backstory and the hope/found family that the main cast give her. Bam standing up for her immediately against her own father had me cheering out loud!” - Elaine’s fan

• “I like how he tries to help others in need and how is he not particularly in favor in the relationships of the women in the tower. He is also incredibly strong due to his powers and abilities. He could easily outmatch almost anyone in the tower.” - Urek Mazino’s fan

• “I love Yihwa as a character. Here character development from great family sympathizer to realizing the atrocities her family commits was really well done. Great character development.” - Yihwa’s fan

Notable comments from who loves the character due to an other reason:

• “I choose Albelda, cuz when TOG-GJ first release im playing this game with my GF and she like Albelda, unfortunately we broke up and Albelda always be my favorite since then (btw my english broke, sorry)” - Albelda’s fan

It was really fun to know why you picked the character as your favorite one. 

We will have an event like this in the future and we hope to hear more opinions for your favorite character then! 

Thank you.

[Event Result] TOG:GJ x MLN Popularity Poll
  [Event] Winners of [1st Anniv. Celebration Share Event] (Edited at 19:09, Mar. 5th UTC-8)
Comments 0
Event Results
2024-03-08 18:00:00 |   719

Greetings!

This is GM Xiaxia.

Thank you to all who voted for your favorite Tower of God: Great Journey character!

Here is the result from the Popularity Poll, let’s see!

1. Top 11 Popular Characters

Place

Character

%

1st

Jahad

11.97%

2nd

Enryu

10.64%

3rd

Ravaged Throne White

6.65%

4th

Kang Jinhyeok

5.10%

4th

Blue Thryssa Bam

5.10%

5th

Ghost of the 13 Months Yuri Ha

3.99%

6th

Alice

3.77%

6th

Khun Maschenny Jahad

3.77%

7th

Albelda

3.10%

8th

Sweet Nightmare Elaine

2.66%

8th

Ice Queen Garam Jahad

2.66%

Notable comments about Jahad, the winner:

• “Jahad is my favorite character because I find the lore of his character very interesting. secondly, I find that his in game design is really cool and the animation done for are really fun and cool to see in game. Additionally i find that the events surrounding his release made him really easy to get and made me learn to appreciate him more to getting him quicker than i have gotten other characters.” - MrMikeyD11

• “His design looks so good and amazing! His skills and Ultimate animations look so cool! He's even floating when he walks! Everything about King Jahad/Zahard is absolute perfection!” - FinnOdeus

• “A.Jahad allowed me to gain overwhelming power and overcome the difficulties” - Enriyu

Notable comments about Enryu, the 2nd Place:

• “He’s a very interesting character we haven’t really seen in the webtoon so seeing him come to life and actually fight is very cool as a fan of the series!” - Shrimp

• “He have mystery story background. And in-game he my first powerful character, like ancient.“ - Korf4

• “Best freedom dreamer character, more magic damages than any other, good style” - Babyscanor

Notable comments about Ravaged Throne White, the 3rd Place:

• “The unique form of damage buffs alongside already consistently high damage” - emeraldfireball

• “White is my favourite tog character, because he is a really good villan. Wish I could see him on his prime on the mahnwa.” - oceano

• “BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG” - YarekK

2. Why is the Character your favorite?

* All mentioned reasons in a comment are counted as one in each field.

Notable comments from who loves the character’s design and voice:

• “because it fits my favorite theme, winter/ice and she reminds me of other characters that i like” - Ice Queen Garam Jahad’s fan

• “Hwaryun is my favorite but I like Suspicious Santa Hwaryun's skin because I love Christmas!” - Suspicious Santa Hwaryun’s fan

• “Neat design, has Greek Mythology influence, I like lightning characters a lot” - Data Khun Edahn’s fan

Notable comments from who loves the character’s Skills & Utility:

• “The unique form of damage buffs alongside already consistently high damage” - Ravaged Throne White’s fan

• “She does insane damage to administrators and is my best magical DPS.” - Khun Maschenny Jahad’s fan

• “I read the webtoon, Andrea heals well and also has a good enemy debuff skill and she pairs well with Alice” - Andrea’s fan

Notable comments from who loves the character’s Original Story:

• “In the webtoon, I love her backstory and the hope/found family that the main cast give her. Bam standing up for her immediately against her own father had me cheering out loud!” - Elaine’s fan

• “I like how he tries to help others in need and how is he not particularly in favor in the relationships of the women in the tower. He is also incredibly strong due to his powers and abilities. He could easily outmatch almost anyone in the tower.” - Urek Mazino’s fan

• “I love Yihwa as a character. Here character development from great family sympathizer to realizing the atrocities her family commits was really well done. Great character development.” - Yihwa’s fan

Notable comments from who loves the character due to an other reason:

• “I choose Albelda, cuz when TOG-GJ first release im playing this game with my GF and she like Albelda, unfortunately we broke up and Albelda always be my favorite since then (btw my english broke, sorry)” - Albelda’s fan

It was really fun to know why you picked the character as your favorite one. 

We will have an event like this in the future and we hope to hear more opinions for your favorite character then! 

Thank you.

Next [Event Result] TOG:GJ x MLN Popularity Poll
 Previous [Event] Winners of [1st Anniv. Celebration Share Event] (Edited at 19:09, Mar. 5th UTC-8)

ssl 적용 이후 동작합니다